Now for some before pictures:
This is a picture from last year.
Progress!!! The garage face siding and up to the door has been painted the new house color. They did all of the front trim first. The color is Behr Mossy Oak- but was color matched in Benjamin Moore Aura Exterior. It is pricey stuff but is suppose to last longer and save more money in the long run. The trim color is Benjamin Moore- White Dove (also Aura).
We painted our shed the Mossy Oak color last year and so I knew it was the right color for the house and for my taste. It's darker and warmer than the old grey. As you can see in the picture above it is a touch more green.
Here is the side, they did the trim and primed all the bare wood. I can't wait for it to get done. Its going to look so much better.
I will update next week!


No comments:
Post a Comment